Pacific Modern Homes, Inc. (PMHI) is the largest package home company in the Western United States specializing in working with Owner/Builders. Our products and services are primarily marketed through our network of Licensed Representatives. PMHI is unparalleled in its support and ongoing training of its Representative network.
What we offer:
Pre-drawn and fully engineered plans
Over 40 years of home packaging experience.
Proven business model.
- On going on-line and one-on-one personal sales and product training.
- Monthly on-line sales meetings.
- Proprietary estimating software which gives our dealers the power to estimate package costs as well as total project costs.
- Dedicated dealer web-site that contains:
- On-line pre-recorded video training.
- Sales Procedures
- Paperwork processing guidelines.
- Fully-dimensioned floor plans.
What we require:
- Proven sales experience in any industry (Construction experience is NOT required, but desired).
- Proven PC computer experience.
- General Contractor License or working relationship with a licensed General Contractor.
- One time $8,000 new application fee ($2,000 of which goes into a co-op account for advertising).
What you should do:
- Find out if your desired territory has a opening available for you by contacting our Vice President of Marketing, Ken Rader, at 916-685-9514 ext 200.
- Or if you prefer, e-mail email@example.com.